11 Nov How to Create an Animated Explainer Video for your Company
Every corporate company is jumping on the bandwagon and creating their own Animated explainer video, however not all of them are successful, because they tend to overlook some of the most important steps in the creation of a good animated explainer.
Before we show you just how you can make your anumated explainer video, let’s recap exactly why your business needs one:
- Increased Convertion Rate. More often than not,having an explainer video on your company’s landing page can help to increase the conversion from that page. It has been found that almost a third of viewers will click on the video, and almost half will continue watching it till the end. And the best part of all? studies show that a whopping 85% of people are more likely to buy a product after they have watched an explainer video!
- Improve Google Ranking. Google rank websites containing videos higher than those containing just text and images – as it tends to scare customers away.
1. Determine what exactly you want to explain to your audience
What is the most important service that you wish to offer to your customers?
You need to understand how people see your brand and what pops into their heads when they see your company name. A good way of doing this is sending out questionnaires to various groups of people asking them certain questions.
- How would you describe “your company name” in a few lines?
- Do you understand what services “your company” offers?
- Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve your experience at “your company?
2. Writing a Script
When writing your script, it is important that you follow a structure.
You need to state the problem first and then introduce your company and your product as a solution to this problem.
Don’t be afraid to promote your solution in an almost “bragging” way.
Show the viewer proof on how your company has helped other people by bringing up a couple of reviews or posts from social networks. This will help them trust you.
The next step is your “call to action”, try to make it short and easy to understand.
3. Voice over
Make sure that your voice over is completed first before your animation. It’s much easier to animate according to the voice over rather than animating first and editing the sound to fit the animation.
4. Find a good animator
A good animator should be hard working, trustworthy and creative. He should be able to understand your business and what you are trying to portray in your explainer. He will then create a storyboard so you can have a preview of how the video is going to look.
He will be able to trim your script and make it work according to the tone and feeling you have chosen for your video. He will even help choose the best soundtrack and effects to give an impact to your message.
5. Publishing your explainer and observing your video analytics
Once your video is completed and you’re done posting it, you need to analyse how it performs on the net and how people react to it. The information acquired from this is very useful as it will help you edit or change certain aspects of your video or help prepare for the next video you wish to create.
For more information or assistance with animated explainer videos, feel free to contact BWD Advertising (BWD) on 011-321 0193 or email: email@example.com.