A. Understanding the Brief
- Client completes a Standardised Briefing Form.
- Studio (in consultation with Client) ensures insightful grasp of Brief.
B. Sourcing Reference Images
- Studio either shoots relevant photographs; or sources existing images; or both (depending on specific requirements).
C. Character Casting
- Client selects Character/s Facial Features from various reference images.
- Client specifies other factors: Gender; Age; Complexion; Hairstyle; Body Type; Attire and Accessories.
- Client specifies preferred (PANTONE) Character/s Complexion.
D. Scene Composition (Using Mannequins)
- Studio (in close consultation with Client) creates several Mannequin scenes (excluding backgrounds) from which Client makes a single final selection that will inform sketches.
NB Factors to be considered include:
- Camera: Angle, Distance and Lens Focal Length
- Location: Indoors / Outdoors / Urban / Rural / Other
E. Character Development (Sketching)
F. Background Development
B. Line Refinement
C. Flood Fill
3. Post Production
Need a custom animated character? [symple_button color=”red” url=”http://www.bwd.co.za/contact/” title=”Contact Us” target=”blank” border_radius=””]Get A Quotation[/symple_button]