Bongani Gosa is the Founder and CEO of BWD Advertising, a full service marketing agency that was established in 2006 to help companies leverage digital communication to achieve their business goals.
Under Gosa’s leadership, BWD has shown extraordinary growth with achievements include a listing in SA Digital Landscape, being featured in a major publication like Financial Mail, landing blue chip clients including a conglomerate like T-Systems and Wits and creating award-winning work that resulted in UJ scooping up a MACE award.
A number of his opinion pieces have been published and he has been a speaker at numerous industry events, the latest of which was the Marketing Your School in the 21st Century 2015 Conference where he shared the stage with gurus like Arthur Goldstuck and spoke about the exciting topic of: “Anatomy of Great Website Design That Google loves”.
Topics Bongani Speaks About
- How Will Customers Find You— Build Awareness by Informing or Inspiring
- Transformation in the marketing, advertising and communications industry
- Digital Marketing In 2017 & Beyond
- Social Media Marketing 101 – Setting The Foundations
- Content Marketing
- Anatomy Of Great Website Design That Google Loves
- Entrepreneurship – His Own Life Story
- The Power Of Video Marketing
Date: 9 – 10 March
Venue: The Hyatt, Regency Hotel, Rosebank
Time: 11:30 – 12:15
Do you want to write about Bongani Gosa or BWD Advertising?
Awesome, your help is greatly appreciated! Below are some assets that we have compiled to make your task easier for you to do.
Logos & Public Speaker CV
Here is our logo, click on a link to open the logo and then right click and save the file.
Here are some high resolution pictures of Bongani, click on a picture to open the high resolution version and then right click and save the file.
Feel free to copy and paste the paragraphs below.
Bongani Gosa’s entrepreneurial spirit surfaced at an early age already. When he was 16 years old, he started to sell dung, from his father’s cattle, to his neighbours and community to green their dried-out gardens and lawns. With his eyes on the stars and his feet on the ground, he later founded BWD Advertising in 2006 whilst completing his B Tech Degree in Information Technology.
As Bongani firmly believes that big brand results require big ideas, he purposefully developed a team of specialists who are able to bring those ideas to life. He strives to create the perfect platform from which intelligence can meet imagination and he
encourages his team to think before they create concepts that move, touch or inspire.
As an ever evolving, full service digital agency, BWD Advertising strives to remain at the forefront of trends that build brands, influence behaviour and yield business results.
As a result, brands obtain creative elements that are both aesthetically striking AND support their business objectives.
Below are a few press mentions of BWD.
- Financial Mail – 30 minutes with Bongani Gosa
- Sunday Times – Give Black Ad Agencies A Level Playing Pitch
- CNBC Africa – Disruption in the advertising space
- Bongani Gosa – From Student To Businessman
- KayaFM Bizz Radio Interview With Gugu Cele
- ABC of BEE 2017/2018
- The Media Online – BWD’s ‘100% black-owned’ ad agency billboard not racist, says ASA
- Transform SA Magazine
- Advertising agency’s Jozi billboard causes quite a stir, ASA dismisses ‘racism’ claims
- A business in the business of growing others
- Adweek – South African Authorities Decide That ‘100% Black Owned Advertising Agency’ Campaign Is Not Racist
- Cliff Central – DISRUPT with Mpumi Nhlapo – Disrupting Media, Advertising & PR
- What you can learn from these 6 business owners about being more productive
- CNBC Africa – Disruption in the advertising space
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Learning From Mistakes
- Digital Doer – Destiny Man Magazine
- Biznis Africa – Profile
- Financial Mail feature. – From Dung To Design
- 5 Expert Tips For Getting Your Social Content Shared To The Max
- Interview on BWD
- BWD Company Blog
- Why every modern business should have a firm grasp on content marketing
- Business Day TV – Part 1
- Business Day TV – Part 2
- BWD cracks the code on how to stand out from the crowd
- SA Creative Network
- Making Moves
- Marketing Update
- A profile feature on the SimplyBiz Nedbank website
- Ekasi Entrepreneurs
- The Memeburn guide to the SA digital agency landscape
- What’s been trending in marketing so far this year? 2015
- Give a little, receive a lot: 4 ways content marketing can benefit your business
- SME Interview on Cliff Central.com
- Bongani Gosa In The Entrepreneur Magazine
- BWD celebrates it’s 10th anniversary
Please feel free to look at some of the work we have done.
Here are some frequently asked questions.
How much does a website cost?
We do not have an exact price. A unique price is determined once we have met and discussed your design needs
What other services do you offer?
Corporate identity design, website design, brochure design, company profile design, social media management, photography, website design, event branding, presentation design
I can’t meet you at your offices, can you meet me at mine?
We do usually ask that a meeting is held at our offices in North Riding. If this isn’t possible, we are more than happy to arrange for a representative to meet with you
What does a website package include?
Search engine optimisation, free stock imagery, responsive, dedicated account manager, 30 days free telephonic and email support, 2 hours content management training
Can I just get a logo design without the stationery items?
No – Our Corporate Identity design is offered as a package including stationery items. However we are wiling to consider alternative options
How long will it take for my website/ corporate identity design to be finished?
10 working days in total. Sometimes obstacles do occur that impact on this. However, we do our best to avoid these challenges
Below are a few links to some of the case studies we have conducted.